Your passion for gaming is shown through your breadth of experience working on various game titles. You have the utmost positive attitude - it’s contagious, inspiring those around you to operate at their best. You are a master in conflict resolution through open communication. You are extremely organized in which your superpower lies in your superior task assigning and tracking abilities. You take things from good to great and aspire to excellence in everything you do.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Owning features by scheduling and overseeing the flow of dependencies and implementation
- Establishing and communicating clear quality and time goals to ensure the final product is of high quality and done on time
- Working with software engineers, artists, and designers to make sure features get what they need and stay on schedule
- Maintaining up to date documentation and scheduling information by taking notes and disseminating information to the team
- Reaching consensus on development schedules with internal and external stakeholders, and manage those by highlighting task priorities, departmental inter-dependencies, resource issues and risks
- Understanding and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required builds and marketing/PR needs
- Identifying production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost and project scope targets and offer solutions
- Maintaining and facilitating regular communication with internal and external stakeholders on the status of game content, assets, and features while also identify any obstacles or issues needing attention
- Proactively identifying production issues and risks, and take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties which may impede progress
- Suggesting and leading process improvement initiatives
- Monitoring change requests and determine when significant changes to task scope have occurred
- Going beyond your “job-description” to do what it takes!
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably in mobile game industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is an absolute plus
- Solid ability to work under deadlines and stressful conditions
- Excellent organizational skill paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels
- Resourceful in making decisions in a timely manner and ability to empower team on problem solving at all times
- Multilingual? Major bonus points!
Join our highly collaborative and dynamic team responsible for Marvel: Contest of Champions. You will be working with a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new exciting features to a passionate fan base. In addition, you will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in decision making that affect game features, monetization strategies, and in-game promotions.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.