Sound like a match? We are looking for a Financial Analyst, Revenue and Ad Spend to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in providing best-in-class services at Kabam! This is your chance to be part of a world-class mobile games studio as we deliver titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and the upcoming Transformers: Forged to Fight. There is so much more to making great games...
You will contribute by:
- Participating in the annual and monthly forecast process. Maintaining an updated and accurate forecast with all available information
- Working with the Data Analytics team to load game metrics data into Anaplan
- Serving as primary owner and administrator of the Revenue Forecasting module in Anaplan and leverage that application to streamline the revenue forecast process
- Reporting global game metrics which includes trend analysis and budget-versus-actuals (BvA) analysis
- Participating in the monthly business review (MBR) by driving certain aspects to completion and coordinating all of the revenue components for the areas of responsibility
- Driving ad hoc analysis and supporting forecasting cadences with business partners to accomplish their financial goals
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in the gaming industry and/or statistical analysis
- Bachelor’s degree with a finance focus
- Extensive experience with forecasting, financial reporting and analysis
- Solid understanding of income statements, balance sheets and cash flows and how they
- Strong working knowledge of financial planning systems/tools and ERP software paired with exceptional Excel skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple and sometimes competing demands; comfortable with multiple daily responsibilities requiring attention to detail, self-validation and correction of work produced or reviewed
- Highly motivated, passionate, self-starter; comfortable interacting with senior management
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation and PowerPoint expertise
We are a financially driven enterprise and you will work closely with truly talented individuals in our User Acquisition, Marketing, Live Operations and Game Development teams to build revenue models for various scenarios. Through this, you will see the impact you make for the business both operationally and financially. In return, you will step into a positively challenging yet fulfilling career journey with us.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.Together, we can co-create some of the best games ever made.