You are an exceptional communicator with the ability to detail and explain complex technical solutions. You are highly analytical, detail oriented and comfortable taking a hands-on approach to solve technical problems relating to security. Always keeping your eye on the big-picture, you stay current with security and compliance best practices and are eager to apply them to support best-in-class operations.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Overseeing server, storage, network, security and monitoring hardware, software and services to ensure they are optimized for availability, stability, integrity, performance and scalability
- Defining, implementing, testing, and maintaining data backup protocols to ensure availability
- Measuring and optimizing application and infrastructure performance and leading recovery actions after system failures
- Establishing corporate IT infrastructure standards in regards to configuration and security
- Making sure IT governance, audit and compliance requirements are met
- Developing and implementing IT system security plans, projects and initiatives
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Reviewing configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected
- Creating, maintaining and executing policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operational needs
- Performing and monitoring regular maintenance checks in all servers, switches, routers and other connectivity devices
- Working with external parties to implement security measures for partner audits
- Partaking in occasional support rotation to ensure compliance and security at all times
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in the free-to-play mobile gaming world. We hire for passion and diversity so that together, we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games.
And that’s where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- CISA or ITIL Certification
- Results-driven, process oriented, and always serving as an advocate for our end users
- IT related certifications (Microsoft, CISCO,CCNP, CISSP, VMware, etc...)
- Windows and Mac experience
You'll join a high-impact team that prides themselves in the ability to ensure the integrity, stability and efficiency of our systems. You will assist with the continuing development of the vulnerability management program, including penetration testing and working with independent third parties to conduct regular exercises.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.