You see feedback as opportunities to grow and turn them into tangible action plans with the intention of keeping the business successful. You possess a level-headed manner and a passion for customer support where you provide guidance to others in exhibiting high-quality customer service. You crave a fast-paced, open environment where change is constant and adaptation is a must!
Sound like a match? Kabam Games, Austin is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Support to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and the upcoming Transformers: Forged to Fight.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
As a Customer Support Leader, you will:
- Ensure Always On 100% operational excellence every hour of every day
- Work with global cross functional teams to understand current and future PX staffing needs
- Ensure proper allocation of personnel and resources across multiple titles to maximize customer service impact for the company
- Identify and execute system/process enhancements to improve operational productivity and efficiency
- Create and execute staffing plan to hire all Customer Support Associates
- Drive career growth for all team members by setting goals and expectations, and coordinating evaluations of employees at key milestones
- Collaborate with the Training team in creating and managing onboarding and training processes for all new hires
- Develop and lead strategic Customer Support initiatives to better service customers
- Resolve complex or unusual business problems across functional teams
- Guide Customer Support Leads in providing coaching and mentoring support for front-line Customer Support staff
- Participate as an active member of the local Senior Leadership team
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 10+ years of experience in a customer support role, including 5+ years of experience in management capacity, preferably with gaming industry
- Proven track record in leading strategic customer support initiatives to better service customers, increase operating efficiency and support new operational models
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- A strong managerial “toolkit” of emotional intelligence, influencing skills, and data analytics
- Passion for figuring out what our teams need and how to provide that
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to build strong rapport with all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion and interest in interactive media, mobile industry, emerging technology and a dedication to continuous learning
Our Customer Support Team is proud to provide Ferrari support to our players – let them be die hard fans or players who are still new to our games. You will be the key element to continue our world-class customer service excellence, add to our strong work culture, and be one of the leaders within our growing organization.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer