You are a self-starter – motivated and continuously seeking out ways to improve processes and policies. Your professionalism and interpersonal skills pave the way for building strong rapport with key internal leaders. You enjoy a fast-moving environment where each day is different from the last. Your analytical mind and proactive spirit is invigorated by the rapid pace that the entertainment industry moves at.
There is so much more to making amazing games...
You will contribute by:
- Reviewing, analyzing and drafting standard contracts and forms for Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statement of Work (SOWs) and other types of legal agreements
- Partnering closely with internal leaders to address business priorities
- Maintaining, updating and managing electronic contracts administration database
- Overseeing and improving on existing legal processes and policies
- Managing legal budget and outside counsel fee tracking system
- Preparing and implementing trainings for business teams on key aspects of legal processes
- Ensuring compliance with contract management process and company’s internal policies and guidelines
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of contracts and transactional experience supporting contract administration processes and management. Prior in-house legal experience highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to oversee the contract process to include contract evaluation, negotiation and approval
- Experience with creating and overseeing contract management systems
- Solid business judgement and ability to work independently
- Exceptional integrity, and the ability to work on a wide range of legal matters with a wide variety of internal clients
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with complex and demanding deadlines
- High proficiency with MS Office, and contracts and records management systems
To take things a level up, it would be great if you had:
- Prior experience in the game industry or other high tech fields
- Additional language skills
You’ll be a true highflier, able to communicate and create consensus effectively across multiple disciplines. Building strong relationships across multiple teams such as HR, Facilities and IT, you will be the go-to person for all things legal. Your charismatic personality and ability to influence will make you successful in this role.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.