Senior Game Master (Berlin) (f/m)
The Senior Game Master will support Kabam Studio’s three pillars of Live Operations - In-game Promotions, Community Engagement, and Customer Service. We are looking for candidates who are sharp, energetic and flexible enough to handle changing roles.
The Live Operations team works together to optimize sales/promotions, competitions, engagements, forums, social media, and overall player experience for Kabam’s 1st party games. The team relentlessly strives to keep our games vibrant and exciting for our players; resulting in increased player acquisition, retention and monetization. The team functions in a fast-paced open environment where change is constant and adaptation is a must. Innovation and creativity are critical components to success.
Day to day:
- In this role, you will manage the execution of events (both in-game and out) to improve game performance metrics, player engagement, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Help the studio group achieve its goals through both standard practices and innovative ideas.
- Interact with the community in game, on the forums, and through social media channels.
- Identify and report to Studio management new game issues that impact our players.
- Respond to player issues quickly and consistently through a variety of support channels (forum, online CRM, social media).
Career Progression:The candidate who excels in this position will find a more integral role on the Live Operations team.
- Free breakfast and daily catered lunch
- Free public transportation in Berlin (tram, metro, bus, train)
- Gym and Spa membership (Holmes Place)
- Company retirement fund
- Stock Options
- Free drinks, snacks, sweets
Bachelor’s degree or comparable vocational training
2+ years of experiences with Free-to-Play games and ingame monitization, campaigns and promotions
MUST Have Qualifications: • Attitude: Ability to juggle multiple tasks and have fun in a fast-paced, startup environment. • Passion: Passionate about helping others and playing games. • Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail. • Strong desire to achieve business goals. • Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
• another language (Spanish, German, French, Italian) would be a plus. • Self-motivated, team player, and ability to prioritize tasks. • Proficiency with MS Excel a big plus.
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices via the Apple Store, Google Play and on the Web via Facebook, Yahoo, Kabam.com and other leading platforms. In 2013 Kabam revenues grew by 100 percent to more than $360 million. Kabam has 800 employees across three continents, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Google, Warner Brothers, MGM, SK Telecom, Intel, Canaan Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Pinnacle Ventures. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.